Comprehensive Oilfield Service and Supply Database
The Comprehensive Oilfield Service and Supply Database (COSSD) is Canada’s most comprehensive oilpatch database and buyer’s guide, with a specific focus on service and supply companies operating in Canada’s Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. First published in 1981, the COSSD has been connecting businesses, clients, products and services across the Canadian oil and gas industry for over 30 years.
The COSSD, together with cossd.com, is the most widely used industry-accepted directory with more than 26,000 companies listed in over 1,900 specialized oilfield categories. With its distinctive yellow cover, the COSSD is instantly recognized by those operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Its unmatched track record of targeted distribution and market penetration make the COSSD the definitive guide to Canada’s oil and gas industry.
"The Buyer’s Guide for the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry"
Address & Contact Details
WebsiteVisit our website
Format: Book, online, GPS download and DVD
Page Size: 7.25” X 9.25”
Creative Samples: N/A
Frequency: Annually (published in June)
Circulation and Distribution:
• 70,000 copies of digital and print versions of the COSSD are delivered to companies throughout the oil and gas sector as well as related industries
• Over 50,000 copies are hand-delivered across the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, demonstrating our integrity and commitment to our customers
• The COSSD is distributed at major trade shows and conferences across Canada, with a new product release at the GO-Expo/Global Petroleum Show each June
• The COSSD is available in six different formats: Blackberry, iPhone, Garmin GPS, online at cossd.com, DVD and print
• Complimentary* for those operating in the oil and gas industry in Canada
• $65 for international orders and companies not directly involved in the oil and gas industry
* Plus shipping and handling